During the course of 2018, we will be including the Institute of Brewing and Distilling qualifications to our course offering:
- Fundamentals: Individuals who are not directly working in production (HR, Sales, Accounts, etc.).
- General Certificate: Individuals looking to start or currently working in production.
- Diploma: Individuals working at management level in production.
- Masters: Individuals working in high level management across production, planning, procurement and purchasing.
General Certificate in Malting: The General Certificate in Malting gives international recognition of the basic, under-pinning scientific knowledge and understanding in the principles of malting operations.
- Study time: you will need to allocate 80 hours of study for this qualification
- Set at NQF / IQF Level 3 for this qualification
Diploma in Malting: The Diploma in Malting examination is a measure of the candidate’s theoretical knowledge of malting science and technology. The objective of the Diploma in Malting is to give international recognition of comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the principles of malting science and technology.
- Study time: you will need to allocate 360 hours of study for this qualification
- Set at NQF / IQF Level 4 for this qualification (First / second year of a science degree)
N.B. Please note that we do not, as yet offer all the IBD qualifications but aim to do over the coming years. All the IBD courses are currently only available in the English language