To be able to open our school, we are following the guidelines for public safety in Switzerland closely.
All who have registered or expressed an interest in a specific course have been informed of any changes. If you were interested in a course, but have not as yet registered with us, we would suggest that you check the course dates again and if in doubt, contact us directly.
- a maximum of 7 participants for each class unless the guidelines change
- a two metre distance is maintained in the classroom with appropriate markings on the floor (current guidelines specify 1.5 metres)
- at the entrance to each of our classrooms we have installed dispensers with an alcohol-based disinfectant
- prior to each class, the classroom(s) will be disinfected with a product that eliminates bacteria and is also effective against viruses
- Social distancing will be maintained in our classrooms with a distance of 2 metres between each course participant.
Should you have a cold, or a temperature, please do not come to the course, but self-isolate following the current guidelines and let us know by email or sms.
Your registration or examination (as applicable) will be transferred to the next available course date without any additional costs.