With the current Covid-19 situation and also to ensure everyone’s safety, we are following the guidelines for public safety in Switzerland closely.
In order to keep all of us safe, for all courses which take place in our classroom, we will maintain the following safety concept (which will be adapted as and when new guidelines at the federal and or cantonal level apply):
- Following the current guidelines in the Canton of Bern, wearing a mask is now obligatory.
- We suggest that you keep your mask on if you move around the room or corridors and remove it only when you are seated.
- We have reduced the number of tables and chairs so that we now have a maximum of 7 participants for each class unless the guidelines change
- a 1.5 metre distance is maintained in the classroom with appropriate markings on the floor
- at the entrance to each of our classrooms we have installed dispensers with an alcohol-based disinfectant
- prior to each class, the classroom(s) will be disinfected with a product that eliminates bacteria and is also effective against viruses
- Social distancing will be maintained in our classrooms with a distance of 1.5 metres between each course participant.
- We have marked out the distance on the classroom floor so that you can move around observing the distance.
- For our practical courses, where the social distancing will be difficult to maintain, both masks and visors will be made available to all participants.
Should you have a cold, or a temperature, please do not come to the course, but self-isolate following the current guidelines and let us know by email or sms.
Your registration or examination (as applicable) will be transferred to the next available course date without any additional costs.
For our courses at other locations, we suggest that you come wearing a mask and observe the same guidelines as in our main premises.
Stay healthy and safe!